Skip to content
- Always check the manufacturer's tag for any special laundry instructions, and follow these.
- The best way to keep your shirts as fresh and crisp as the day that you got them is a cold wash, hang dry and iron.
- Wash your shirts in the washing machine with a mild detergent on a cold cycle, making sure to wash similar colors together.
- Unbutton all the buttons on the shirt, including those on the cuffs and the collar.
- The best way to get rid of collar ring (the stains on the inside of a collar) is to pre-treat the collar with by rubbing detergent or stain remover into the collar and letting it sit for a while before laundering.
- Iron the collar first, then the cuffs, followed by the body of the shirt and finally the sleeves.
- Use clean water in a steam iron, this prevents staining of your shirts.