- Clean your shoes regularly – this will give life back to the leather!
- If your shoes are dirty, we suggest that you first clean them with a damp cloth to get them ready for an application of shoe cream.
- Use a cleaning and conditioning cream for the leather shoes. This cream will keep the leather clean and supple. Leather creams can be found at any drug, shoe or grocery store.
- Simply apply the cream with a clean dry cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out to
- provide a fresh finish. If needed, a colored shoe cream may also be used.