- Always check the manufacturer's tag for any special laundry instructions, and follow these.
- FAQ's regarding care instructions for your Sincerely Southern Style Garment (and any garment with a graphic design)
- The designs on the shirts are made with a durable vinyl heat transfer (and pressed with a professional heat press) or they are screen printed and should outlast the garment if taken care of properly.
- Flip garment inside out
- Wash on delicate cycle if you can
- No bleach
- Remove promptly
- Airdry is best but dry on low inside out if you need to.
- Remove promtly to avoid wrinkles
- If you dry any graphic tee on high, your garment may shrink and your graphic will not look as good as when you purchased it (whether vinyl or screen print).
- Keep garment inside (do not ever iron over the graphic)
- Iron on a low-medium setting.